Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Getting Started

Some of you might recognize my logo from a different blog. If you do, then congratulations on being a fan and thank you for following me here! If not, then no worries, I'm still glad you're here.

After playing around with my other blog for a while, I decided I needed a fresh start and the gods agreed.

Last night, I was sent this blog in a dream with a clear message to "start over", so that's what I set my mind to this morning.

As you can see, there's not really much here yet, but that's going to be changing over the next few days as I finish filling out profiles and getting my name in all the places it needs to be, so be patient and keep checking back.

Links for things will continue to pop up as I get organized, but for now, you can follow me on Google+ through the profile link or on Twitter @rayven_moon. Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Rayven Moon