Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nothing Serious

I've put doing serious posting, requiring research and such, on hold for the moment. We moved last weekend from an extremely stressful situation into a very comfortable one.

Witchlet has been out of town since Friday night and I've had the house to myself when Draco is at work. Honestly, we all needed the break. Prolonged stress will cause families to fight, even when they don't mean to.

Right now, I'm just focusing on putting my house together, making arrangements to get the rest of our stuff from storage and getting my nerves back under control.

Hopefully in the next few weeks, we'll be getting internet (I'm doing everything from my phone right now), or I'll find time to go sit where I have wi-fi and get some stuff done. We'll see what happens.

Know that we're ok, I'm still here (sort of), and I'm not planning to go anywhere.

Namaste,
Rayven