Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Catch-Up 4-17-13

My life got turned upside-down last week. We found ourselves moving on very short notice, but now, here I sit almost a week later happier and more relaxed than I can remember being in a while.

Getting here wasn't easy though. As last as Thursday afternoon, I was still wondering what we were going to do, and time had nearly run out. I was so worried that I even briefly considered the possibility that we might end up sleeping in our car.

At the last minute, a suggestion from a friend turned into a plan and then into reality.

We've been lucky all the way around. We ended up finding exactly what we needed at the last moment, for a price we can live with. It's two bedrooms, which means Witchlet is no longer a resident of my living room.

Friday, I was up at 5 am packing. By 1 pm, we were done. The first night here, we didn't even have furniture, but today, the house is almost completely furnished and some of it even belongs to us!

At any rate, between Friday and Saturday, I'd had 3 hours sleep and slept 5 last night, so I feel like I'm running on empty tanks today.

Witchlet is staying with a friend until either tomorrow or Tuesday, so maybe I'll be able to establish some routines before she comes home.

That's it for me right now.

Namaste,

Rayven